A job interview asks for a specific preparation and the right focus during the interview.
During this session we prepare your job interview and you learn how to make your best impression on the committee. We help you to be proactive during the job interview and to do more than just answering the questions they ask you.
- We send you a guide to help you prepare for the counseling.
- You send us the vacancy, your CV and motivation letter.
- You also describe the points you want to focus on during our meeting.
- You prepare for the counseling as good as you would for the real job interview.
- During the meeting we practice parts of the job interview and you learn what you can improve.
- We also practice telling inspiring achievements, that help you to engage the employer in what you have to offer.
- Technical preparation online job interview
- Best ways to communicate in online job interviews
- The link between the vacancy and your experience: what should the employer definitely know about you and your background?
- Often asked questions.
- Practicing tricky questions.
- The session is usually 1,5 hours in length.
- The meeting is either at our office in Wageningen, or online.
- Price: € 90,– per hour.
- Contact: Geraldine Sinnema 06-49746071, email@example.com