Next training 16 November
Work content and organizations are changing, subsidies are eliminated, organizations are challenged to explore new financing sources. It is important to be able to go along with that rapid change, to seize opportunities when they arise. Not by having procedures or preconceived actions, but prepared. Saying ‘yes, and ….’ (instead of ‘yes, but …’).
In this training you will learn to communicate effectively, in a positive manner and working together. You practice important skills to creatively deal with changes, such as collaboration, trust, accept, giving each other space, in the here and now, take risks and smiling at imperfection.
We work with play-acting from improvisation theatre. In a fun way, these games show just what you can achieve through improvising, and how to identify the most important learning points for you personally.
We draw as far as we can on examples from your own practice, keeping links with your work as strong as possible. In the period between training days you have the opportunity to apply your improvisation talent in practice so that during the second training day, we can offer individual advice for your work.
• Be able to act faster, more creatively and flexibly;
• Communicate positively;
• Understand how you react to unexpected situations;
• Cooperate more easily, and seek collaboration faster.
• Duration: 1 day: 09.30-17.00 hrs.
• Language is English.
• Training dates: 16 November 2017.
• Number of participants: 6-8.
• Costs: € 375,-; (free from VAT; including lunch)
• Trainers: Geraldine Sinnema.
• Location: Wageningen.
• Contact: Geraldine Sinnema, tel: +31 (0)6 497 46 071
Feel free to call or mail for more information. If you are interested in this training, but not available on the dates mentioned, please let me know. If there are enought people interested, we can schedule an extra training on another date.