Een wereld van verschil offers career coaching for university-educated professionals that inspires you to take the steps to build your ideal future. You discover your ideal career environment, what your talents are and you learn how to engage or employers in what you have to offer.
Through structured individual conversations we work on finding a new job or inspiration in your current job. You receive inspiring assignments which we discuss during our conversations. We use a variety of tools that explore you as a person, your present challenges and look at your wishes for the future. We take a gentle but proactive approach to how you can implement your goals.
The coaching may include the following components:
• Listing personal strengths based on your work and life experience
• Determine your career motives and your career values
• Investigate which professions and organizations are your ideal career environment
• Optimizing your self-presentation for job interviews and networking conversations.
• Job-seeking strategies
• Support and guidance in networking
• Improve your resume and cover letter
• Training for a job interview
• Support to negotiate an employment benefits package
Career coach Geraldine Sinnema
I enjoy increasing people’s awareness of their talents and helping them shine. Together we discover how you can best leverage your skills in your career. In addition to over 15 years of experience in the fields of career coaching and training, I am a natural communicator with a genuine interest in people.
Following my studies at Wageningen University, I became a coach and trainer for university-educated professionals. I am a member of NOLOC (Career coaches association/ Vereniging voor loopbaan professionals), and a Registered Consultant of the Career Management Institute (CMI).
• The coaching sessions are 1,5 hours in length.
• The individualized coaching program can vary from one to several meetings (average 7) to a regular prolonged contact.
• The meetings are online or during a walk.
• Price: € 90,- per hour excluding 21% VAT. Students pay € 50,-, excluding 21% VAT
• Contact: Geraldine Sinnema: +31 (0)6 497 46 071